2. Role of mentoring...with accountability...not limited to interns and persons in preliminary fellowship.
3. How we might serve the need of lay theological education, beyond sunday morning but less than theological school
4. What effect we want UU faith to have in people's lives.
5. Technologies and structures that support transformation, personal and societal.
6. Non-duelistic thinking and leadership.
7. Theological development for church staffs (non-ordaned)
8. Excellence, the need for it, and its shadow.
9. Non-congregational ministry such as conferences and camps.
10. How we train UU ministers (not protestant ministers with a difference)
11. UU ministerial culture and how it impacts growth
12. How we can best support seminary students in UU identity
13. How do we work together excellently across lay/ordained
14. How to foster depth.
15. How do we foster scholarship
16. What are appropriate models of formation for 20-something seminarians
17. The role of youth...what do we have to learn
18. Respect for clergy in our congregations.
19. How our values around anti-oppression and multi-culturalism are integrated into formation.
20. Balance between ministerial authority and comgregational polity. "My job, your job, and the ministry we share."
21. Anti-racism etc. How do we make sure it really sinks in, and how do we support people in congregation which resist making this a centerpiece of our faith.
22. Are lay ministers really ministers?
23. Money and other assets which will enable us to underwrite whatever we think we need to do. (Show me...)
24. V alue of UU theological schools in training UU ministers and developing UU theology and culture.
25. Structures to connect and support colleagues.
26. Governance and authority
27. Moving from competence to excellence in religious leadership formation.
28. Whose Are We?
29. Challenges and opportunities of theological education in. A diverse world.
30. Certification processes
32. How to keep UU youth .
33. What we do when ministry goes bad getting back into right relationship with each other
34. What model of church underlies our discussion
35. Formation beyond internship
36. Teaching Elders?
37. Collaborative training opportunities for lay and clergy together
38. Internship sites...the need for.
39. Spiritual practices and the role that has in our ministry.
40. Teaching and learning generosity.
41. What UU'ism would look like if we really put our children at the center of our life together.
42. What excellence means in the pluralistic current reality.
43. Sexuality and religious teaching
Some of these topics will be combined or modified, an more may be added this evening.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile